tisdag 12 oktober 2010

Ah, my computer is dying.. Great stuff, or is it? :'(

I think that the day is about to come.. The day when I have to say good bye. My computer, it wont last much longer.. I think that it's a pretty bad sign when it takes 30 minutes to start it, and about 10 min for the Antivirus program becomes active. And when that is active, it's free to start Skype, MSN, Mozilla Firefox.. YES! I do wonder what the hell I should do with it.. Either repair/upgrade itt, nor reform it from, but if I do the latter, it's gonna be a pain in the ass since I will have to stick around with Windows XP and not Windows 7. Let's say I've lost the CD for Windows 7, depressing..


Ah.. What to write what to write.. This section, where you write whatever you want to contribute with from you life, is rather dull.. It makes me wanna stop writing and do something else instead. And hey, guess what..! That's what I'm gonna do.!


Cheers!


P.S. Listen to Be Yourself - Audioslave and Imagine - John Lennon!




Angels always look out for each others, and mankind. Hopefully..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar