onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Been a while since I last updated..

As the headlines says, it's been a while since I last wrote here.. And because it's quite late here in SWEDEN, yes now you all know where I'm from, I won't care about spelling/grammar errors which will occur anyways.


Most of you have probably heard of a program called "Spotify", the music program that most of you should be familiar with. Well, I gotta say that I've been some what addicted to it, and I've turned out to be a better person since I started to use it. Why? Because I stopped downloading music, instead I can put my valueble time on something else. Yes, it's illegal to download (at least here in sweden it's illegal.. but not in Egypt.. Perhaps that's a future place to live in... Deserts and a language I won't understand during this lifetime.. It might be worth it.) and what can we do about it? Nothing, it's rather depressing.

Now there's a special girl you should know about, I wont tell write her name here, but I will think if while write this. That should be satisfying enough. She is quite a cozy and charming "gal" who likes to make pies.. But her speciality is barbecued anteater with a bit of vanillia sauce on top of that. It's also garnished with chickens and ciggars. A very delicious dish, especially if you use the right spices such as; talcum powder (yes the powder you got on a babys ass), and peppar. NOTE: this must be BEFORE you put it over the fire (and yes, brackets once again.. It must be an open fire)..

That's the recipe of the mysterious "gal"

Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar