torsdag 21 oktober 2010

What to do..

There are some things I can't undestand with the people that's walking around me.. How can they study all the time? I've done two exams this week and I'm fried.. My brain is fried and I'm still quite young.. I mean.. COME ON! Gimme a break... - This leads to a new question.. Are these.. "people" really allowed free to roam around in the city and dwell at bars during evenings..? No, no they are not.. They study to much and makes the rest of us look bad. WE, the ones that hate to study, but can feel the preassure that others do..

Ah, complain of the day - Check

Now to the rest.. My sources, a reader, said yesterday night through a mail that she thought my layout of this blog was depressing.and that it made her depressed. How the fuck am I to respond to that..? ONE reader want's to me to change the layout because she gets DEPRESSED?! COME ON! I've done my job, gimme  a break. A made a person depressed by reading all the other crap I write with no sense at all... I don't even know why I do it...

All of you should listen to Graumanns Playlista - because it's the best spotify playlist there is. You wonder why, I all I can say is.. Listen to it.. Embrace the feelings.. And you will never ever know what genre I like in the music world.

No more stuffs to write about.. so...

Do you guys like mythology? Perhaps the mythology from ancient Greece? Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Afrodite? Cool Gods, cool gods. Most of them looked like humans, but they made mankind less cool. We got no special abilites.. Why can't we hold a lightning bolt and throw it? Nope, we're getting fried. Fried by a lightning bolt.. Ah, nice destiny..

Hey, I can perhaps create a story around this.. A dude getting a toast from Zeus, but not any toast. A toast that's toasted by a lightning.. How cool ain't that? I already know the main characters name.. His name's gonna be... Emanon. Almost sounds like HE-man in the beggining..


Do you guys like comics? No? I can't say that I dont like em', I just don't read em'. But hell. I love heroes, doesn't matter if their from Marvel or DC (marvel got cooler heroes though). Spider-man swinging from building to building.. Superman breaks the barrier of sound when he flies..  Batman got a cool belt and Sandman got sant.. Awesome

Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar